Xtreme™ Bar and Chain Lubricants
Proper lubrication is key to ensuring chainsaw chains do not seize, come off the bar, or have rapid wear of the bar. Xtreme™ Bar and Chain Lubricants are engineered from highly refined, hydro-treated base oils and combined with polymer wetting and tackiness additives to help the lubricants adhere to the chainsaw keeping equipment running properly.
Xtreme Bar and Chain Lubricants contains no used or re-refined oils which may contain dirt or other wear-causing contaminants. Xtreme Bar and Chain Lubricants include an OEM-approved additive used by chainsaw manufactures, and provide:
- A high tack content that stays on chain under severe cutting
- A lubricating film to maximize chain and bar life
- Resistance to sling off at highest speeds
- Penetration and coating of metal surfaces to prevent rust
Xtreme Bar and Chain Lubricants are available in three grades to meet the year-round demands of chainsaw uses:
- Xtreme Winter Grade SAE 20 offers outstanding low temperature flow properties while providing full tackiness at operating speeds.
- Xtreme Summer Grade SAE 30 is an all-season product in most climates.
- Xtreme XHD is blended for applications on hydraulically driven bars on mechanical log processing heads in commercial forestry equipment. This formulais dyed red so the operator can visually monitor the condition of the hydraulic cutting bar.
|Product SKU||Size||Product Name|
|500820||1/275 Gal||Wintergrade Bar & Chain 20|
|576413||1/55 Gal||Wintergrade Bar & Chain 20|
|594363||4/1 Gal||Wintergrade Bar & Chain 20|
|571014||Bulk||Wintergrade Bar & Chain 20|
|584827||1/275 Gal||Summergrade Bar & Chain 30|
|565888||1/55 Gal||Summergrade Bar & Chain 30|
|565861||12/1 Qt||Summergrade Bar & Chain 30|
|594321||4/1 Gal||Summergrade Bar & Chain 30|
|567736||Bulk||Summergrade Bar & Chain 30|
|582362||1/55 Gal||Bar & Chain XHD (Red)|
|594371||4/1 Gal||Bar & Chain XHD (Red)|
|571006||Bulk||Bar & Chain XHD (Red)|